Fbml On W3schools

Guest owais

Hello all,I am a big fan of W3schools. I have always turned to it, when in need for any web development issues. Currently I am supposed to work with fbml (facebook markup language) at my company, but cannot find a well organised and easy to learn documentation. I find the documentation available at facebook unhelpful, at least in my case. There is too much information, and no appropriate flow to cater a learning curve. It justs spams your brain with huge amounts of code and information. I am totally confused. Would it be possible to get fbml on W3schools sometime soon?Kind RegardsOwais Sami Khan

Hello all,I am a big fan of W3schools. I have always turned to it, when in need for any web development issues. Currently I am supposed to work with fbml (facebook markup language) at my company, but cannot find a well organised and easy to learn documentation. I find the documentation available at facebook unhelpful, at least in my case. There is too much information, and no appropriate flow to cater a learning curve. It justs spams your brain with huge amounts of code and information. I am totally confused. Would it be possible to get fbml on W3schools sometime soon?Kind RegardsOwais Sami Khan
Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. W3schools will not likely include tutorials for facebook, let alone any other client-side proprietary development language. The easiest way to understand how W3schools would first even consider developing a tutorial is to ask yourself if you can use the scripting language anywhere on the web. FBML perceived no differently than BB Code used in these any many other discussion board websites. Unless the W3C develops some sort of standard for user driven content, then its not going apply globally.If the server engine (not application) doesn't render the code, is it is not an existing web standard, or if the browser doesn't recognize it, there will not likely be a tutorial considered.

Archived