Firefox Coding Help

Guest ayasha21

Guest ayasha21

Hi, Im new here. Thanks to W3sChools I learned how to build websites!! I have made a web page but it doesnt work in firefox? I have checked it with all other browsers and it works fine. I have used HTML, CSS and AJAX to make my page. Yet I cannot seem to get firefox show it correctly. How can I solve this problem? Thank You

First, check the last entries in your firefox error console. (The ones that refer to your document.) an error might be identified there.If that's no help, post a link to your page (preferred) or post all the code here. And please explain what you mean by "incorrectly." What did you expect, and what really happened?

Additionally, a very good place to start is to make sure your page can be validated by the W3C web standards.(X)HTML ValidationCSS ValidationYou'd be surprised how much of a difference correct coding makes in leading to cross-browser compatibility. Also, I hope one of those "other browsers" includes a version of Opera. It's Error Console is more robust in some ways than Firefox's as it cites specific lines numbers usually along with a snippet of the offending code. Plus it allows you to divide the errors into categories, e.g HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML, etc.

Archived