Multiple Queries On One Page

Borderline

I have a mini racing system, and I'd like to run several filters on the data to gauge where the more profitable areas are (if they exist!) I thought I might be able to use php/mysql to query the data - I thought that the profit/loss number of winners would be automatically updated each time I upload more data.My code currently looks like this:

<?php	// Make a MySQL Connection		mysql_connect("*****", "*****", "*****") or die(mysql_error());		mysql_select_db("******") or die(mysql_error());?>	<table border="1" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%">		<tr>				<td width="25%">No Filter</td>													<td width="25%"><?php			$query = "SELECT SUM(profit) FROM *****"; 		 			$result = mysql_query($query) or die(mysql_error());		// Print out result			while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){			echo $row['SUM(profit)'];		echo "<br />";	}	?></td>				<td width="25%"><?php		$query = "SELECT COUNT(horse) FROM ***** WHERE pos ='1'"; 	 		$result = mysql_query($query) or die(mysql_error());	// Print out result		while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){		echo "Number of winners:". $row['COUNT(horse)'] ." ". $row['type'] ."";		echo "<br />";		}		?></td>						<td width="25%"><?php		$query = "SELECT COUNT(horse) FROM *****"; 	 		$result = mysql_query($query) or die(mysql_error());	// Print out result		while($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)){		echo "Number of qualifers:". $row['COUNT(horse)'] ." ". $row['type'] ."";		echo "<br />";}?></td>	</tr></table>

The plan is to have 30+ different filters for this data - can you see a suitable method for displaying this as a single table, or will I have to repeat the above code 30ish times? Any advice appreciated, as always!

Edited by Borderline