Teach Me

kirbyweb

There are lots of resources, the prime one being php.net. The tutorials for the other part of this site are good too: w3schools PHP tutorials. In addition, justsomeguy has compiled a thread of some of the most essential and commonly used PHP features here: justsomeguy's PHP thread. Read these and try out some of your own ideas with them and post specific problems as you encounter them - there are plenty people here who can and will help, but there's no advantage in us just chopping up the tutorials that are already available and posting them a mouthful at a time.

There are lots of resources, the prime one being php.net. The tutorials for the other part of this site are good too: w3schools PHP tutorials. In addition, justsomeguy has compiled a thread of some of the most essential and commonly used PHP features here: justsomeguy's PHP thread. Read these and try out some of your own ideas with them and post specific problems as you encounter them - there are plenty people here who can and will help, but there's no advantage in us just chopping up the tutorials that are already available and posting them a mouthful at a time.
Well, I need someone to teach me, I do not need, but would prefer.