I.e to Firefox

ben3001

Hi peoplei have made this site which is viewable here: http://medussa.atspace.com/medussa.html its a nightclub siteIf page does not display refresh it a view times, its on a free host and sometimes takes time to load. AnywaysThe problem is when i view it in i.e it displays perfectly i cant ask for any better, the very limited css i use works perfectly, however when i view the site in firefox, my css doesnt seem to work anywherealso on my calendar page it automatically opens up at the month july in firefox, but in ie it opens up with a blank area how it should do, would anyone know the reason for that?i was going to post this in css but it seems to be in my html. maybe im just being stupid and will see where it goesit will be most greatful if someone could assit me in my problems im having.thanks in advance ben

IE and FF render CSS diffrently.IE still uses CSS1 while FF uses CSS2. They both have some differences in JavaScript objects and methods as well.

i understand...so ill change the css to css2 and see how it looks thanks for that, what would be the difference and how would it be changed then? ill post in css forum

One thing you will notice different is the scroll bar colors. Styling the scrollbars that way is not part of standard css and only works in IE.For setting the background for the calendar (the part where the name of the month is displayed in the background), you should use style. http://www.w3schools.com/css/css_reference.asp#backgroundbgproperties is another IE thing, so the background appears fixed only in IE. Just use background-image and background-attachment properties in css to accomplish the same thing.I'm sure there are other differences, but I think they are probably fine.