Image Upload Info Help-o

joecool308

Why does this not work? My error message is : Notice: Undefined index: screenshot in C:\wamp\www\site\picresult.php on line 3This:<form enctype="multipart/form-data" action="picresult.php" method="post"><input type="file" name="screenshot" /><input type="submit" /></form>And then this:<?php$picture=$_FILES['screenshot']['name'];echo $picture;?>

It's been a while since I've called PHP scripts from a different page, but I'm pretty sure it works the same way. Try adding extract($_POST); to the top of the variable $picture.

Edited by RahXephon

mmmmmmm....no.It still says undefined index. I don't think I actually need the method="post" in the form, but it doesn't work either way.This really should be front and forward - really irks me

Check your PHP settings. I see by the path in your warning you have a localhost, make sure file uploads is checked (enabled)

Edited by RahXephon

Oh woops. $_FILES not $_FILE. I got it. Wow.....it's been a long day.

At least you got it right on here. I know too well those kind of problems... I usually just step away from my computer for a while to take a short break and have it go at it. Usually find the errors right away.