Sending Mail Using Smtp

khrishnabrown

I'm having trouble sending mail using smtp. I search the web and found codes but not sure how to implement it.here is what I want to doI have a godaddy account. My site allows users to sign up and login using their username and password. If the user forgot his/her password, they can type in their email in a form and an email will be sent to the email entered with their password.I'm using a Access database. Primary key is just an integer that increases. Lets say for example my file is users.mdb and the table is tblUsers. Can someone write a code for me to use? Like the whole thing and i copy and paste and change what needs to be changed? I've been working on this one thing for about 2 weeks now. Any help wi=ould be greatly appreciated.

This is (generally) a Help Forum. We 'help' you with your coding problems. We (generally) do not supply the raw code.Post the code you do have with a description of any errors received and any problems you are having with its functioning. A link to the page is nice to have as well.

Archived