Get Element By Id In Ff

gar onn

i have

function Request(el,url) {var query=""; var inputs=el.getElementsByTagName("input"); for(var i = 0; i < inputs.length; i++){ switch(inputs.type) { case "checkbox": if(inputs.checked==true){query+=inputs.name+"=on";}else{query+=inputs.name+"="} break; case "radio": if(inputs.checked==true){query+=inputs.name+"="+inputs.value;} break; case "hidden": query+=inputs.name+"="+inputs.value; break; case "password": query+=inputs.name+"="+inputs.value; break; case "text": query+=inputs.name+"="+inputs.value; break; case "textarea": query+=inputs.name+"="+inputs.value; break; case "submit": query+="submit"; break; default: query+=inputs.name+"="+inputs.value; prompt("Error","java script:alert('ERROR While handeling POSTsubmitrequest: \nname="+inputs.name+"\nid="+inputs.id+"\nvalue="+inputs.value+"')"); } query+="&"; }requestOut(query,url);}
if run this code by foloing (eval) script:
$(document).ready(function(){$('#user_start_chose_form_submit').click(function () {Request($('#user_start_chose_form'),'user_start');});});

whats wrong??but fire bug says there is a problem at the bolt line

Yes it says that inputs is an undifinted element
It shouldn't give that error for the bold line, that's where you're defining it. It doesn't give errors when you try to define an undefined variable, that's normal. Are you using console.log to see what things are?

Archived