Php Calendar

ulisses

Hi all!I have something in mind and I wanted to know if it is possible with php.I've recently learned how to create a calendar, now what I have in mind is make a calendar that I choose the date.I mean, I click on a day of the month and it echoes the date I've clicked.Is it possible to do this with php?Best regards.

probably. what's the setup of your interface? You have a calender on your website, and then you click on a date, and then you want that date echoed. Where do you want to see that echo?

probably. what's the setup of your interface? You have a calender on your website, and then you click on a date, and then you want that date echoed. Where do you want to see that echo?
I want to, when u click to store the date u chose in a variable and then insert it on a database. The echo I mentioned before is to confirm that it's working well.Thanks for the reply.

yes, php will do all of that. You just need to look up how to use PHP/SQL to connect to a database and store those values, preferably to a unique key so as to distinguish the people who are saving the date (if that's how your interface works) and then PHP can echo that date for you.

yes, php will do all of that. You just need to look up how to use PHP/SQL to connect to a database and store those values, preferably to a unique key so as to distinguish the people who are saving the date (if that's how your interface works) and then PHP can echo that date for you.
Thanks for ur replies, I appreciate.I've done it using php and javascript. Thanks again.Regards