Place A Picture On The Head

atar.yosef

Hello to all users!!!I need your help regarding to the follow problem:You are certainly saw at some web pages (like this page itself!), that when the page is loaded, a small picture appears on its head, beside the address bar.My question is simple how to do so?If you are know, please don't hesitate to response and answer me!!! :)

That is called a favicon and if a browser finds the file favicon.ico in the root folder of your server, it will use it on all your pages. It is 16x16 pixels. There are ways of deciding what favicon you want to display, but I haven't bothered so you'll need to :) it or wait for someone else to tell you about that. You may need to DL a .ico plugin for whatever graphics package you have, as it doesn't ship as standard.

That is called a favicon and if a browser finds the file favicon.ico in the root folder of your server, it will use it on all your pages. It is 16x16 pixels. There are ways of deciding what favicon you want to display, but I haven't bothered so you'll need to :) it or wait for someone else to tell you about that. You may need to DL a .ico plugin for whatever graphics package you have, as it doesn't ship as standard.
OH, yeah!!! :) Very thanks you about your kind response and support!!!

Archived