Automatic Generated Mail From Php

cit

Atempt to make a PHP program which grenerate mail result in this error message:Warning: mail() [function.mail]: Failed to connect to mailserver at "localhost" port 25, verify your "SMTP" and "smtp_port" setting in php.ini or use ini_set() in C:\Programfils\wamp\mycompany\A-mail.php on line 72In php.ini this is written[mail function]; For Win32 only.;SMTP = localhostSMTP = smtp.mycompany.no; For Win32 only.sendmail_from = me@mycompany.noI do not find where to set port no. I use WAMP software and Microsoft Outlook. In account information in Outlook there is written: Microsoft Exchange Server and account for this item: mycompany-mail.mycompany.localChanging SMTP = smtp.mycompany.no to SMTP = mycompany-mail.mycompany.local do not work.Can anybody help me with this problem?Regards Cit.

Edited by cit

It's still trying to use localhost as the mail server, which tells me that it's not using the php.ini that you think it is. Create a new page with just this in it:<?php phpinfo(); ?>When you run that, you'll see near the top the configuration file path, that is the version of php.ini that it's actually using. Make sure that's the one you're making the changes in. If you don't see a file listed there, then it can't find php.ini at all and it's using the defaults. More information here:http://www.php.net/manual/en/configuration.file.php