Tired Of Looking For Hosting That I Neeed!

Dareus

hi,Ok, I've been with http://www.awardspace.com for a year now....And i'm finding I want different hosting.There is so much crap / generic reseller cluster stuff out there I dont know what to do about it.I looked at powweb, bluehost , and alot more...Here is what I want.. Maybe you can help. OH and i'm tired of the "unlimited" but when u check there is a limit. I dont mind a limit, i'd prefer to know the #'s instead of unlimited *at their discretion*.Heres what I use..I want to host multiple domains out of my account which I currently do.I want to have the option of setting up a control panel for them. Possibly.I cant quite do 25/month reseller hosting as I dont make enough from sites to do this.I want MySQL databases to be big. I dont want small databases. Just incase. I will be hosting a forum site. It's not big yet and not done but who knows. I just want something good. I dont mind paying over 100/year for it, and most of the websites I make are maintained by me so the customer has no need to login to an account. But If the option is there I would like it.Any thoughts?I could really use some pro help here.Also I tried yahoo.com a long time ago and wow 40bucks CAD/3 months is rediculous for me.Thanks guysDuncan

did you try looking in the pinned thread at the top of this forum?
Honestly, nope. I was in a rush as my laptop was dying lol. I had 10% left on the battery before I had to go out, Thanks i'll look. I was just being more specific in my post just incase that helped too.

Archived