Break frame

Fire Dragon

I have problem with my site's new layout.It contains three frames.1.Main window2.left navigation frame3.up navigation frameWell,I set simple link bar to up frame what contains three links.Index,Guestbook and Forum.I set target to Index and Guestbook,so them open in main window(or frame)that's okay.But forum link.I don't put target because I want it don't open in main frame.Now when I click Forum link, up frame disappears but left frame no.Why?And how I can fix this?I guess I can give "nickname" to my index page what vcontains all those frames but how?I understand how give name to frames because it happens in this line:

<frame src="up.html" name="up" scrolling=no>

But how set name to index what isn't frame?Using title tag?Thanks for help.This is really problem.

But forum link.I don't put target because I want it don't open in main frame.  Now when I click Forum link, up frame disappears but left frame no.Why?
up frame disapears because you never gave the link a target, so it changes itself.To replace the whole frameset use this:<a href="forumpage.htm" target="_top">Forum Page</a>To open the forum page in a new window use this:<a href="forumpage.htm" target="_blank">Forum Page</a>

up frame disapears because you never gave the link a target, so it changes itself.To replace the whole frameset use this:<a href="forumpage.htm" target="_top">Forum Page</a>To open the forum page in a new window use this:<a href="forumpage.htm" target="_blank">Forum Page</a>

Thanks.I needed just this code.And thanks for blank code.I was searched this before. :)