Footer Issues?

stkr

I'm trying to recode my website, but I'm have a lot of issues positioning my footer correctly, as well as adjusting the size of two of my divs. I'm pretty new to coding, so I appreciate any help. I have quite a few issues to tackle, but I'll just start with the most obvious ones.Here is a link to the page with what I have managed so far:http://design.lostvalley-photography.com/dsn/untitled.htmlMy first issue is the footer. I would like to have it at the bottom of the screen and not half way up. Hopefully it would move up and down with the content. Here is the CSS for what I have at the moment:

/* Footer */#footer {	background:url(../images/footerslice.jpg) repeat-x;	height: 76px;	position:absolute;	width: 100%;	left: 0px;	margin: 0 auto;	}#footer ul {	padding: 10px;		}#footer p {	padding: 10px;	float: left;	color:#FFF;}	#NaviTwo {margin: 0;padding: 0;list-style-type: none;width: 480px;float: right;}#NaviTwo li {margin: 0;padding: 0;float: left;}#NaviTwo a {float: left;width: 95px;text-align: center;color: #FFF;border-right: 1px  #FFF;}#footerinfo {	width: 920px;	position:absolute;	left:50%; 		height: 73px;	margin-left: -465px;	}

The second issue is the two divs that sit above the footer, the content area and the sidebar. They're both set to be the same height, but for some reason they never seem to equal each other. Here is the code for them:

#content {	background-color: #e4dbba;	height: 300px;	width: 620px;	padding: 20px;	float:left;}

/* Sidebar */#sidebar {	float:right;	width: 260px;	height: 400px;			background-color: #ebf4ec;	}#sidebar ul {	margin: 0;	padding: 0;	list-style: none;	padding: 20px;}#sidebar h3 {	padding: 10px;	padding-left: 25px;	}#sidebar li {	margin: 0 0 30px 0;	padding: 0 0 30px 0;	border-bottom: 1px solid #CCCCCC;	}#sidebar h4 {	height: 17px;	background: #4ba381;	padding: 0 10px;}

Any help would be appreciated :). Thanks.

Archived