Elements supported by Firefox and Opera?

vchris

I'm searching for a list of HTML elements supported by firefox and also opera. I've searched on Google but didn't find much. Anyone know a good site where I could get that information?I need a list kinda like the one here. You know where is it says <a>.... 3.0...3.0..

The site for Opera is not bad but it doesn't give any reference for Firefox. Seems like nobody does... I guess it's because it's kinda new.You know when W3schools doesn't write anything for an element like <!DOCTYPE> they don't give any version # for NN and IE, does that mean they were supported when they first came out or if they're not yet supported?

The site for Opera is not bad but it doesn't give any reference for Firefox. Seems like nobody does... I guess it's because it's kinda new.You know when W3schools doesn't write anything for an element like <!DOCTYPE> they don't give any version # for NN and IE, does that mean they were supported when they first came out or if they're not yet supported?

Can anyone answer this question? I need to know when w3c doesn't write anything for IE or NN in the html reference page does that mean it's not supported or if it's supported since first version?

W3C is not the same as W3Schools btw.They don't write anything in the IE or NN boxes if the attribute is not supported at all even in the latest available version.