Any Mediawiki Fans Around Here?

boen_robot

Hi.Recently, SourceForge.net abandoned their DocManager in favor of hosted apps like MediaWiki and Trac. I have a project with them, and my project's documentation was migrated to MediaWiki. The text itself is there, thank god, but it's far from being organized.In particular, I have my documentation in two languages - English and Bulgarian. Currently, they're "combined", and nothing really identifies the language of each page, so there's no way for MediaWiki to place language links on each page for its equivalent.Does anyone know how to set a page's language and place links to this page's other language versions? How to place them on the side bar as on Wikipedia? How to change a page's title and/or permalink? How to put them in custom categories and/or subcategories? How to edit a page's metadata in general?I tried looking into the documentation from MediaWiki, but of all the stuff I tried, for some reason, nothing worked... perhaps I'm doing it wrong... this is my first encounter with MediaWiki after all.This is the index of my documentation, as imported from DocManager. If you could do it on one page (say, "1.1. Getting started"), I don't mind doing the dirty work for all other pages, but I need some kind of a hint... if you don't want to do it, could you at least suggest how I could do it?Thank you for your time.

Archived