Make Submenu Underline

hoachen

I found a script by Sandeep Gangadharan and tried to add one function to the submenu. http://javascript.internet.com/navigation/...ith-memory.htmlI want to make the submenu underline when it click.For example:About Us - Our company - Our Services - Our StaffWhen the user click on "Our Services" this submenu will underline which will remain the user here you are.Here are the partial js from Sandeep. For full js please visit the link above. Thank you for anyone read and try to help.function openClose(theName, menuArray, theID) { for(var i=0; i < menuArray.length; i++) { if (menuArray == theID) { if (document.getElementById(theID).style.display == "block") { document.getElementById(theID).style.display = "none"; document.getElementById("tick_"+menuArray).innerHTML = "+"; document.getElementById("toc_"+menuArray).innerHTML = "*"; eraseCookie(theName); } else { document.getElementById(theID).style.display = "block"; document.getElementById("tick_"+menuArray).innerHTML = "-"; newCookie(theName,menuArray,exp); } } else { document.getElementById(menuArray).style.display = "none"; document.getElementById("tick_"+menuArray).innerHTML = "+"; } }}function memStatus() { var num = readCookie("MN"); if (num) { document.getElementById(num).style.display = "block"; document.getElementById("tick_"+num).innerHTML = "-"; } var num1 = readCookie("SB"); if (num1) { document.getElementById(num1).style.display = "block"; document.getElementById("tick_"+num1).innerHTML = "-"; } }

Archived