Line Spacing Help

harshad1994

okay i understand that if u want to change the space between lines u raise the number for the "line-height"what i CANT figure out is to change the spacing of when u press enterfor example:_____on my site, when u press enter ONCE it looks likei pressed it twice... like this. what i want though is for it to look normal when i press enterlike this, single spaced._____heres my site: http://myboobear.tumblr.com/heres my code: http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AVQogVd7...GJocA&hl=enPLEASE HELP!thanks in advance

If I get the set-up correctly, when you hit the enter/return key, you create a new <p> element. This is the CSS for your <p> element:p {margin:0 0 1.5em;}The last number defines the bottom margin for your paragraphs. So that's your space.Many kinds of CSS definitions create space. padding is another. The difference isn't always clear unless you add things like background-color.And FWIW? No guy ever "stole" someone else's girlfriend without the girl's permission. :)

THANK YOUUUU!!!AHHHHHHim a newb to this sorryand though i dont agree with ur standpoint on life... lolUR AWESOMEthanks again

If I get the set-up correctly, when you hit the enter/return key, you create a new <p> element. This is the CSS for your <p> element:p {margin:0 0 1.5em;}The last number defines the bottom margin for your paragraphs. So that's your space.Many kinds of CSS definitions create space. padding is another. The difference isn't always clear unless you add things like background-color.And FWIW? No guy ever "stole" someone else's girlfriend without the girl's permission. :)

THANK YOUUUU!!!AHHHHHHim a newb to this sorryand though i dont agree with ur standpoint on life... lolUR AWESOMEthanks again
It takes two to tango...

Archived