Urgent Help Needed About The Script

kafia

Hellow every one i have the following simple login code. is there any way to catch all the error messeges into one resulting array .and after print that array variable to any place where we want on the page

<?php		   	  include('config.php');	  	  if(loggedin())		  {			header("location:welcome.php");			  				  exit();			  }	  	if(isset($_POST['login']))		{			$name=$_POST['name'];				$pass=$_POST['pass'];				$rememberme=$_POST['rememberme'];		   		   // fields validation		   		if(empty($name )&& empty($pass))		{		  die("Please enter your user name and password!");		}				 if(empty($name))		  			{			  die("Please enter your user name !");			}					 if(empty($pass))						 {				die("Please enter your password!");			 } 			   // getting data from the data base 		 else		 			$query=mysql_query("SELECT * FROM user WHERE username='$name'");						   $numrow=mysql_num_rows($query);			   			 if($numrow !=0)			{				   while($row=mysql_fetch_array($query))				   				   {					 $dbname=$row['username'];					 $dbpass=$row['password']; 				   }				   // check to see if they match				  if($name==$dbname && md5($pass)==$dbpass)				  						$loginok=true;						  						  else								$loginok=false;													if ($loginok==true)							  {					 					if($rememberme==on)										 setcookie("name" , $name , time() + 7200);					 else						 $_SESSION['name']=$name;		 											  header("location:welcome.php");				   exit();					  				  }				   else						echo							  "sorry Incorrect password";			}							 else					  echo" Sory User does't Exist";			  	 }?><form action="login.php" method="post">User name: <br/><input type="text" name="name"><p>Password: <br/><input type="password" name="pass"><p><input type="checkbox" name="rememberme"> Remember Me!<br/><p><input type="submit" name="login" value="Log In"><a href ="register.php">back to register</a></form>

thanks for reply i use the array but it not working spose if i enter the worng password the script echo "sorry incorrect password" next if i enter wrong user name script echo"sory that user does not exist " i want the put all these messeges into one variable and after i want the print it on my wanted place in the form or i want tho print the error messege in front of the respect input box

Show the code where you're using the array. You just need to initialize it as an empty array, then add each message you want to it. You can always check the length of the array to see if any errors happened. At the end you can loop through it to display each message.