Annoying black line in frame

Webn00b

Im trying to make my first website and i have inserted a frame at the side with a background image. when i go on the website there is annoying black line which goes down the whole page and loads with other frame borders!you can see it here: www1.jumpingcrab.comdoes anyone know what i have done wrong? please help!!!! :)i dont really know what piece of code to copy because i dont know which page is making it appear :)

Normally, I wouldn't touch frames with a 20 foot pole. But the only "black line" on the page that I could find was [removed]. I use firefox as my main browser, at first I didn't notice it, but I did see it after I resize my browser. IE displays it white... it could be becuase of my settings. Is that what you are talking about?

Edited by RahXephon

I don't know much about frames, but have you tried setting padding and margin to that page to 0px? it could get rid of that nasty line.

<style type="text/css">html, body {  margin: 0px;  padding: 0px;}</style>

well i am no expert.look at your background image if there are a black border there.but the highest like couse of this is the middle frame. make sure you take away 1-3px in width and it might go away.

• 1 year later...