Google Indexing Of Php Website ?

sircharlo

Hey All !I'm building a website that uses PHP to display the same header across all pages, and also to simulate frames. Here is my code for index.php:

<?php // Create the titleif (isset($_GET['page'])){   $page = str_replace('/', '/', str_replace('..', '', $_GET['page']));   $titletext = ucwords(str_replace('_', ' ', $_GET['page']));}else{   $page = 'accueil'; // Default page to show   $titletext = 'interWeb';}   $titletext = 'interWeb';include("top.php"); ?><!-- COLUMN ONE START --><?phprequire_once($page.'.php'); // Assuming all pages that will be included are using a .php extension.?> <?php include("footer.php"); ?>

My question is: Will Google still be able to see and index my site and its pages ?Thanks

Google will see the resulting HTML that the PHP creates, the problem you may have wouldd be related to using GET in an address, although google doesn't mind this.Your best option would be to use google webmaster tools to see how google will see your page. Try "Fetch as googlebot" test in webmaster tools.Also a correctly submitted sitemap and robots file should help.

Archived