Free domains?

Fire Dragon

Not sure where this is going but let's bring it back to domains...I blogged last night about three domain registrars, Yahoo, IPower, and GoDaddy. (read it). Yahoo = $2.99 first year, $8.95 following yearsIpower = $2.95 per yearGoDaddy = $8.95 per yearBut there is more to it than that. IPower has been reviewed to have horrible service. Yahoo only gives that deal to new small business custeroms (so say you are one? I haven't tried it yet).GoDaddy has great customer service and fair pricing. I have one domain with GoDaddy and I have been happy with it.Basically you're not going to find it for free, and these are (in my opinion) your best options (except Ipower, i put that there as a warning, mainly)

Not sure where this is going but let's bring it back to domains...I blogged last night about three domain registrars, Yahoo, IPower, and GoDaddy. (read it). Yahoo = $2.99 first year, $8.95 following yearsIpower = $2.95 per yearGoDaddy = $8.95 per yearBut there is more to it than that. IPower has been reviewed to have horrible service. Yahoo only gives that deal to new small business custeroms (so say you are one? I haven't tried it yet).GoDaddy has great customer service and fair pricing. I have one domain with GoDaddy and I have been happy with it.Basically you're not going to find it for free, and these are (in my opinion) your best options (except Ipower, i put that there as a warning, mainly)

Thanks for info Mpoer! Maybe I can get real domain someday :) However about those who spoke about browsers and such, I meaned that can I use parts of service without IE. I have IE but well, it can't get connect to internet ever! And it is 6.? so I can't download new and install it because windows says that there is newer files and installing must cancel. That's my problem why I can't use IE.Because that I use now Fire Fox and Opera because they get connection. But this is enought about my browser problems. :) Maybe I should ask help for this somewhere... :blink: And about Microsoft's beta, I can't use it because I don't have own credit card yet :) .However, that co.nr service looks quite promising until I get real domain.