Aligning Two Boxes Within A Wrapper

bSb2010

What I need help with is exactly that. I have a container within the site I am creating that is about 700px wide and has a height of 100% [which I am assuming means that it can stretch to fit?]. Anyway, I have inserted a scroll box that I would like to remain on the left hand side and then have a rightbox that is to be a "photo gallery" of sorts and also contains shopping buttons. All I need to do is get the scroll box to align with the rightbox and I should be home free and able to upload the content to my site. If anyone has any suggestion(s) for me, I would seriously appreciate them - you have no idea how much I'll owe you. The CSS that needs tweeking (as well as the wrapper and content CSS) is as follows:#wrapper { margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 100px; border: 1px solid #ffffff; width: 760px; background: #E0D0C0 url('images/runner.gif'); background-position: bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat; }html>body #wrapper { height: 100%; min-height: 600px;}#content { text-align: left; padding: 15px 150px 15px 15px; float: right; width: 600px; height: 100%; font-family: trebuchet ms,arial,verdana; font-size: 9pt; font-weight: normal; color: #ffffff;}html>body #content { min-height: 500px; height: 100%;} #scroll{ margin: 5px; padding: 10px; align: left; height: 250px; width: 200px; font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms, arial, verdana; overflow: scroll; border: 4px double #000066; float: left;}#rightbox { padding: 10px; margin-left: auto; text-align: left; width: 350px; height: 415px; float: right;}

what does your HTML look like? what is not doing then? Are they not on the same level? Is one below the other? I would check that all your widths, paddings, borders, margins, etc add up.

Archived