iFrames problem

unknown_seeker

if you dont want it to be shown when browsing but still have it there add then<!-- --> this will hide the link. and make sure it looks like this<!--[Link]-->or just replace the link with  hope it helps :)

I dont understand where do i put those tags. This is the problem im having. i put the iframes in between a set of links(my nav bar) but theres this one link in the middle of all my links which i dont want my iframes to show, i want it to open a seperate window for that link. but i dont want to move that link to another position on the site, you know want im trying to say?

so... when a user clicks on your links, the relevant document is opened in the iframe, but there is one link that you would like to load in the current window, instead of just the iframe?are the other links opening into the iframe because you are setting their individual target attributes to the name of the iframe? if so, just don't set the target attribute for the link you want to open in the current window.if you are using the base tag you will need to specify the target on the link that you want to have open in the current window.you should be able to specify "_self" as the targetif you want the link to open in a new window... just go aheadand...read more about the <a> element(pay attention to the target attribute)

If all your links are loading in the iFrame you must have set its target as the name of the iFrame.Try changing the target to _blank.For example,

<a href="http://www.w3schools.com" target="_blank">w3schools</a>

This will open the link in a new window.