Xhtml Validation [help Request]

valiantshady

Hello,i'm new here.I'm new in this forum and I've always been looking for a forum for web programmers as i am a new web programming student in the British University in Egypt and i hope i can find what i am seeking on this forum, :) well my request is for some sort of guide that shows how to validate and fix the validation errors of all types of pages created using X HTML , CSS and JavaScript.I am really having troubles with the validation step all the time it wastes a huge amount of time fix any validation error on the W3C's Validator.So Please i hope you could Help me Thanks

The error descriptions of the validator explain what needs to be fixed. Show us the errors and we'll see what the problem is.The "guide" would be learning HTML and XHTML properly. If you actually know the language, the validator shouldn't give you any trouble.

The validator is your guide... the only way to be more specific is to simply show your code, and try to actually read the error messages along with us.

The validator is your guide... the only way to be more specific is to simply show your code, and try to actually read the error messages along with us.
Okay but i was worried that this would be a disturbance for you.. i'll attach some pictures of my project and show my coding and i hope you help me with the validation and give me some useful suggestions

Okay but i was worried that this would be a disturbance for you.. i'll attach some pictures of my project and show my coding and i hope you help me with the validation and give me some useful suggestions
the whole site/forum is dedicated to answering and solving web development problems and issues, so it goes without saying that one needs to present code in order for it to be fixed. Anyway, welcome to forums. Pictures are ok if you are trying to show an effect you are trying to achieve, but in lieu of that, if you can provide an actual link would be the best, or the next best thing is to provide the code. (or both would be great)

Archived