How Do I Put A Dropdown Menu In Xml?

kirbyweb

I have a template I am uploading for someone and I need to know how to make a dropdown menu.Here is the code:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><contactFormStructure>		<formItems>		<item id="1" label="Name" required="true">			<textToShow>Name*:</textToShow>		</item>		<item id="2" label="E-mail" required="true">			<validator>EmailValidator</validator>			<textToShow>E-mail*:</textToShow>		</item>		<item id="3" label="Fax">					 					 						<restrict>+-.0-9</restrict>			<textToShow>Fax:</textToShow>		</item>		<item id="4" label="Message" required="true">			<textToShow>Message*:</textToShow>		</item>	</formItems>	</contactFormStructure>

Where the fax is I want to know how to make a drop down menu, I did not know I would be doing with with xml, but it was not my choice so, please help asap thanks.

You should ask the one you're uploading it to. They define the allowed nodes, and the results from the occurance of each.It may as well turn out that they don't currently have a way to define a way to define a drop down. If that's the case, THEY will have to define it.

So I cannot add it??
You may or may not. The thing is no one knows how or if you may. The only person that knows this for sure is the one to which you'll give the XML.

Archived