How Can I Do This Overlap

samy4movies

what's your question?
Thanks for looking into this 'thescientist',Actually I should have started with the Home page of the site I mentioned, sorry for that, which is:http://websitetalkingheads.com/index.phpOn the bottom of the page it shows an option that will display an actor in top of yahoo.comThis is what I would like to know how to do.1. overlay the actor in my website2. select the actor3. and maybe something like the locate url and overlap it.4. there are controls for playing it or EXIT the actor.I hope you can help me on this matter, I would like to implemented at my Church website, for the Pastor welcoming, and for some people that will provide a guide in the site.Thanks again

The rotating people are in a Flash document. I believe the creators have their Flash carrousel gallery available on the internet.
Thanks Ingolme,I have as well the flash carrousel, which I can customize with no problem.Like I mentioned to thescientist, the first page of that site it shows the overlap option, displaying the actor in top of yahoo.com.I hope I can receive some guideline in how to do this.ThanksSamy

Archived