W3schools.com In More Languages

Athlon

this is simple... i suggest the moderators of this site to send the information to other users and translate them in their official language.. then send back the translated information of site .... then they are gonna make the site available in more languages :)

lol i do not need google translator to translate english page into my official language - greek .... my idea is to save the source code of site, modify the text (change the language) and send it to a moderator or administrator and make another version of w3schools

I don't know how many people would be interested in translating the (entire) web site, and doing it properly. Also, most of the people visiting the web site should be able to understand English at the required level. There are a lot of technical expressions just as well, which would sound very weird in a foreign language, reason for which I buy all my technical books in English, it simply feels more natural...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest andrewboltachev

I live in Russia and I can speak both Russian (my native language) and English (use in my work every day) very well. I think, in Russian can be found a lot of enough representative termins to describe all the web-industry. When one of my customers asked me to write an article about AJAX, first thing I did was offer to translate article from this site instead of writing one from scratch. Some of the people with whom I work are also using HTML, CSS, etc, but don't can read English. E.g., they are just beginners (and I recommend exactly this site for learning), or designers, who are using scripting languages not every day in their work. I hope that someday there will be a possibility to take part in translation this project in Russian.