Not Able To Upload Larger Files With Php

Piyush

After making the upload page i tried to upload smalller files of about 1 mb. but when i tried a file of about 5mb. nothing happened.why i am not able to upload larger files with php

500 megabytes, yes... but at that size you are highly likely to get a timeout, and are better off figuring out something involving FTP.

500 megabytes, yes... but at that size you are highly likely to get a timeout, and are better off figuring out something involving FTP.
How to use FTP...with this...i was just making a site which upload bigger files like of about 100 mb or more...then should i use...a ftp..

If you need to upload very large files you'll probably need your own server so that you can change all of the settings. A site which uploads large files is a special-purpose site, most default PHP setups won't be able to support that. So you would need to be able to change the various PHP settings like max upload and post size and the timeouts. FTP won't help get files to the server, you can use FTP with PHP if you want to use PHP to download or upload a large file on another server.