3rd Party Lead Mailer Site - How To Implement In Zencart

Greywacke

hi,i'm rather new to zencart, not sure which version the client is using (this seems to be irrelevant though).what puzzles me though, is how i would have to go about requesting the product id from the querystring of the form handler, from an include in the form handler.the product attributes form submits to this url to add to cart.how will i be able to get the subvalues if the form action is as follows:http://canopyxchange.za.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=36_170&products_id=312&number_of_uploads=0&action=add_producti'm guessing it's a subarray, so would the following work to get the products_id querystring "subvalue" of main_page?something like follows seems logical but i could be wrong, i can't seem to find anything on querystring subvalues.

$prodid = $_GET["main_page"]["products_id"];

after careful concideration, i believe & in the action url is converted to & by the browsers. i would therefore only have to

$prodid = $_GET["products_id"];

To make your page valid HTML, all ampersands (that aren't part of other entities) must be turned into entities themselves.

• 2 weeks later...

this is php script, and i'm sure you meant dollar signs ($) :)

Archived