ANYBODY, a little help pls...

iNkubusse

I need to make a page with a particular font which is not any of the standard ones (e.g. of Windows fonts). So, I need to put the font IN the code or sth. but I don't know if css CAN do that :) and IF YES, HOW! If anyone is that eager to help (and I know there are such people), please do! Oh, and, if I didn't make myself clear enough..I need to put some text with a rare uncommon font and I want people to see the text as it is (with that font!!!). Please help. Thank you in advance.

I need to make a page with a particular font which is not any of the standard ones (e.g. of Windows fonts). So, I need to put the font IN the code or sth. but I don't know if css CAN do that  :)  and IF YES, HOW! If anyone is that eager to help (and I know there are such people), please do! Oh, and, if I didn't make myself clear enough..I need to put some text with a rare uncommon font and I want people to see the text as it is (with that font!!!). Please help. Thank you in advance.

Hi, the obvious way is to save your text as an image and everyone will be able to view it that wayI've heard os such a thing as downloadable fonts but i've never used it: http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.ph...findpost&p=9037

Hi Scott,Well, yeah, it's obvious and thus not what I want :) . Somebody once told me that css supports something like implementing fonts in web-pages or sth.. I cannot afford a picture, it's too large :) ! And I think that I've heard of downloadable fonts too, but I can neither afford that. I don't want to trouble people downloading fonts (with a Dial-Up of course, and as I once told you, most of the people use Dial-Up here). So, it's ok.. I guess I'll end up disappointed cause if you don't know, I guess there is no such thing as..blah..blah.. CYA :(

implementing fonts in web-pages is probaly the downloadable fonts thing. if a client machine doesnt have the font then basically you have to download it to their pc for them to view.sorry i dont know of any other way :)