Css Stylesheet For Iframe

cincybulldog5

Hello guys, I am new here and looking for some help to solve a problem I have incurred.. What I would like to do, is use a stylesheet to format the content, within an iframe.... Any ideas? The files being displayed are my own files, but they update and are uploaded daily... So adding the style tag to each file would be a major hassle...... So once again, if anyone knows a way to style the content within an iframe(where I display my files).. Your help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance

Hello guys, I am new here and looking for some help to solve a problem I have incurred.. What I would like to do, is use a stylesheet to format the content, within an iframe.... Any ideas? The files being displayed are my own files, but they update and are uploaded daily... So adding the style tag to each file would be a major hassle...... So once again, if anyone knows a way to style the content within an iframe(where I display my files).. Your help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks in advance
If we assume the content of the Iframe is another html page, simply include a link to your stylesheet within that page.Inlcude a line such as this within the head tags of your iframe content.<link href="styles/youriframestyle.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

Perhaps I did not make it clear.. I know that I can add the stylesheet to each page, but these pages update and are uploaded daily.... So this means I would have to edit 50+ pages per day, and add the stylesheet.... I will look into the Java idea... Any other help or suggestions would be appreciated... Thanks guys

the point of linking to a style sheet is that you have one central location for all your styles, and as long as the page has that reference to the .css, all your styles for all those pages can be changed from one location. Apart form having to update the content of your pages regularly, you could look into PHP and SQL, but unless you are changing your styles everyday, linking to them is the way to go. Also, javascript is not java.

Archived