Images

imphamous

I just started working with PHP and I was able to get some things working for my site. I have a question and hopefully someone can assist me.I have used PHP Includes for my template (nav bar, and links), for some reason my images are not working although the nav bar and other links show correctly. Is there something I am doing wrong?thanks,Imphamous

If I had to guess, I'd say it's a path problem. When you include a file, it's like copy and paste. The resulting document has no idea what the origin of the text is. So remember that file paths need to be relative to the base document, not the included document.

If I had to guess, I'd say it's a path problem. When you include a file, it's like copy and paste. The resulting document has no idea what the origin of the text is. So remember that file paths need to be relative to the base document, not the included document.
Thanks for the help when I get off work I am going to double check the paths.Basically the path should be the same from the origial HTML file I am changing everything from. I am using Dream Weaver and it shows the images on editor but it doesn't show when I up load them.. Anyways I will check when I get home and let you know if it worked for me and thanks again.

Archived