Positioning An Image

gsingh2011

I have an image that is below a <div>. A php script displays links in the div (its a search engine). When the box grows, the image moves lower which is what I want (its a footer image). The problem is I want the footer initially placed at the bottom of the page. If I do, position: absolute; bottom: 0px; or I make the initial height of the div 100px (or any number at all), it displays fine but it doesn't move down when the div gets bigger, it stays where it is and the text goes over it. How do I fix this?

Doesn't work. The problem is I can't get the footer to the bottom, the problem is whenever I position it at the bottom (in this case by using the height:100% things) it doesn't move when my page gets larger.EDIT: I might as well give you the site. Website. Note how the footer image is too close to the top, but when you search something like "sikhs", the page gets larger and the footer moves down properly. Now if I position the footer image at the bottom using any method, and I've tried 3 different ways, when I search something and the page gets larger the footer image doesn't move.

Well, the footerStickAlt method does work, and I've used it many times with no problems - what happened when you tried it?

Archived