Staff Logs Issue

Dr-SeMSeM

Hello All , currently i`m working in project and there is will be moderators ... and they will have ability to approve memberships , articles ... etc i need to create a moderator logs .. to know which one of moderators approve or decline this article or membership .unfortunately i don`t have starting point .. where should i start from ???advise please .thanks

Sounds a little too vague... why not use a pre made forum solution? Or is a "file manager" solution that you want? You're essentially requesting a full login and ACL system. Those are usually (if not always) not used separately, but are embedded in the core logic of an application.Either way, to create such a system on your own, you'll need (as for any sophisticated app) a database in which you keep a list of the users and their role. In a separate table with role descriptions, you could list the different privilages each role has. For the login, you need to use sessions to keep the user logged in, and upon every request, you'll need to verify in the role description table if what they're trying to do is allowed.