Working Document

trinistorm

Pretty nice. Is that WordPress?The Home - Null - Null buttons at the top right are flush with the window-top (in FF, anyway). Without the white boder, it looks like a mistake, like something unintended. I see some margin between the buttons. Maybe if the tops had that same margin? (I'm guessing.)The red footer against the full-screen black footer also looks funny, also like something unintended. Maybe eliminate the black?

Pretty nice. Is that WordPress?The Home - Null - Null buttons at the top right are flush with the window-top (in FF, anyway). Without the white boder, it looks like a mistake, like something unintended. I see some margin between the buttons. Maybe if the tops had that same margin? (I'm guessing.)The red footer against the full-screen black footer also looks funny, also like something unintended. Maybe eliminate the black?
Well with the buttons on top i wanted them to look like they were hanging but as for the footer its more or less temporary because i still haven't got an idea for a design.Thanks for your remarks though.

Archived