Logged Out After Each Click Or Post Or Reply Or Edit?

student101

I keep getting logged out after each click or post or reply or edit, Please, does anyone have any idea and or help here?XP Pro, SP3 IE 8 (Latest that XP can have)IE8 = 6 logins still not able to post this question.Google Chrome = 3 logins still not able to post this question.Cleared cache...IE8 = 2 logins still not able to post this question, gave up!Google Chrome = 2 logins NOW able to post this question.Had to login 2 more times again to edit this post

All of the cookies the forum sets are only valid for w3schools.invisionzone.com and they are not secure-only. If you're seeing a cross-browser issue, you may want to check to make sure a firewall or router is not trashing the cookies.

All of the cookies the forum sets are only valid for w3schools.invisionzone.com and they are not secure-only. If you're seeing a cross-browser issue, you may want to check to make sure a firewall or router is not trashing the cookies.
Just added w3schools.invisionzone.com to trusted sites in IE8Let's see if this third attempt works, I do have a w3schools.invisionzone.com cookie.Cool it seems I have to add w3schools.invisionzone.com to the privacy/sites as well.Bonus! this one is solved!Thank youFor some reason session get lost when browsing other pages?

I'll say it again: if you are experiencing the same problem in multiple browsers, chances are the browser is not the problem. Your problem is probably related to a firewall, router, or proxy interfering with the cookies. And yes, you are in a very small minority of those who are affected by something like this. I literally stay logged in for days at a time.

Your problem is probably related to a firewall, router, or proxy interfering with the cookies.
Ok, will have to TEST by changing my ISP / Firewall settings OR enable some cache setting in IE.Thanks, good point you picked up on.If every browser I use still doesn't keep me logged in, then yes the common demoninator = ISP or Firewall
Changed cache settings in IE, all working 100% non-stop.Thanks for your help here, appreciated!

Archived