Adding External Html Page To <div>

Web Weenie

I have a div that uses a js script to vertically scroll it's contents. I've worked out all the code except for adding an external html page to the div. Can someone point the way for me, I'm lost.here are some additional issues... I need to sandwich the external HTMl between other html. A small block of html on top and bottom. And...I need to load different external html pages selected from a popup menu.So far I'm unable to get any external page to load, resulting in a blank area.I also need to insert the current date into the top block of html. The top and bottom bits of HTML are static except the date.As much detail as possible would be appreciated. I'm bumbling my way through this and I need all the help I can get. TIA

are you trying to do this all with javascript? You should probably post this in the javascript forums.To include straight HTML you can always use PHP's include().

are you trying to do this all with javascript? You should probably post this in the javascript forums.To include straight HTML you can always use PHP's include().
Ok, it was a coin toss wether to post in html or js. Maybe I choose the wrong forum... I'll repost in the JS forums as I think this will need to done within js.Thanks for setting me straight.

Archived