Cant Write To File

d4onyeka

Pls help!! I've tried all i can...

<?php$file="file.prov";$filecontrol=fopen($file,'a') or die ("can't open file");$ip=$_POST["ip"];$port=$_POST["port"];$name=$_POST["name"];$apn=$_POST["apn"];$username=$_POST["username"];$password=$_POST["password"];$data="formdata";fwrite($filecontrol,$data);fclose($filecontrol);header('Location:/file.prov');?>

it cant open d file pls tell me wat's wrong!!

Your permissions may be incorrect. Try to change the file permissions of your directory and the script that is doing the writing. Your FTP program can usually do this. You can also try the chmod() function. This page at Wikipedia explains what Unix file permissions mean, if you need to know that.

I actually receive student papers with emoticons and text nonsense in them. Swear words, too sometimes.And some people? Girls mostly? Make everything a question?When they're not using exclamations for every twirpy little thing!!!It's really amazing.

I can just about imagine some of the weird things you see, being a professor and all. :)JSG, don't feel so bad, I'm just a young buck and I don't understand half of the txt lingo these days! :)Give yourself some credit...at least you know what an emoticon is! :) :)Lol! Just realized I'm doing the exclamation mark thingy!!!

Archived