Just Stops The Code.

ckrudelux

If I take the alert away it just skip the loop and continues. Have no clue way maybe I missed something but nothing I can see.

<?php	include "../dbconnect.php";		function managegroups($table, $type, $object_id){		$id = md5($table.$type.$object_id.rand(0000,9999));				echo "<div id=\"".$id."\">";			echo "<div class=\"items\">";				$select = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM groups");				while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($select)){				?>					<div onclick="addgroup('<?php echo $id;?>', '<?php echo $row['g_id'];?>', '<?php echo $row['name'];?>');" class="item1"><?php echo $row['name']?></div>				<?php				}			echo "</div>";			echo "<div class=\"selecteditems\">";				$select = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM $table WHERE type='$type' and object_id='$object_id'");				while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($select)){					$g_id = $row['g_id'];					$select2 = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM groups WHERE g_id='$g_id'");					while($row2 = mysql_fetch_assoc($select2)){					?>						<div class="item1">							<?php echo $row2['name']?>							<input type="hidden" class="hello" value="<?php echo $g_id?>" />						</div>					<?php					}				}			echo "</div>";		echo "</div>";	}?><!DOCTYPE html>	<head>		<style type="text/css">			.item1 {				float: left;				margin: 5px;				padding: 5px;				width: 110px;				text-align: center;				cursor: pointer;				border: 1px solid #000;				background: #888;			}						.items {				float: left;				width: 150px;				height: 100px;				overflow: auto;				border: 1px solid #000;			}						.selecteditems {				float: left;				margin-left: 10px;				width: 420px;				height: 100px;				overflow: auto;				border: 1px solid;			}					</style>				<script type="text/javascript">			function addgroup(objectid, objectgid, objectname){								var main = document.getElementById(objectid);				var allDivs = main.getElementsByTagName('div');								var i = 0;				for(i=0; i < allDivs.length; i++){					if(allDivs[i].className == "selecteditems"){						var state = false;						var cl = 0;						var listallDivs = allDivs[i].getElementsByTagName('div');						alert("start"); //OK						for(cl=0; cl < listallDivs.length; cl++){							alert("loop"); //OK							var li = 0;							var myinputs = listallDivs[cl].getElementsByTagName('input');							alert(myinputs.length); // 1 OK							//alert(myinput[0].value); //Stops script HERE!							for(li=0; li < myinputs.lenght; li++){								alert(myinput[li].value);								if(myinput[li].value == objectgid){									state = true;								}							}						}						alert("end");						if(state == false){							allDivs[i].innerHTML += "<div class=\"item1\">"+objectname+"<input type=\"hidden\" value=\""+objectgid+"\" /></div>";						}					}				}			}		</script>	</head>	<body>		<?php			managegroups("paragraph_groups", "1", "84");		?>	</body></html>

Well, you seem to have gotten confused as to whether your variable is called myinputs or myinput:

var myinputs = listallDivs[cl].getElementsByTagName('input');alert(myinputs.length); // 1 OK//alert(myinput[0].value); //Stops script HERE!

Also, you've spelled "length" wrong here:

for(li=0; li < myinputs.lenght; li++){

Well, you seem to have gotten confused as to whether your variable is called myinputs or myinput:
var myinputs = listallDivs[cl].getElementsByTagName('input');alert(myinputs.length); // 1 OK//alert(myinput[0].value); //Stops script HERE!

Also, you've spelled "length" wrong here:

for(li=0; li < myinputs.lenght; li++){

Ow! didn't see what :) btw I need a code for delete a div and all I can find is removeChild but I want to use this.remove or something like what.

removeChild is the right way, unless you want to modify the innerHTML of the parent. Is there any specific reason why you need the function to be a member of the to-be-removed division? You can get an element's parent using the parentNode property.

removeChild is the right way, unless you want to modify the innerHTML of the parent. Is there any specific reason why you need the function to be a member of the to-be-removed division? You can get an element's parent using the parentNode property.
Well I want to remove my button..
<div onclick="deletegroup(this);">Button</div>

Archived