Jump to content

How Do You Call This And Can I Style It With Css


Recommended Posts

When you hover some links and images you get a box with light yellow background and a descriptive textlike when hovering w3schools logo up here.how do you name it cannot find topics on this because dont know how ppl call it and can i style it with css.

Edited by daantaelon@gmail.com
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...