if the user not exsite >> Invalide Login

Matar

i witre the following code , this code is login code ,so when the user enter the user name correctly he will go to his information , the problem is when entering a invlaide user name , he go to the same page but with no information , i need to code ,thats redirect the user to anthor page :this is the code ::***<html><body><center> <table width="30%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" border="1" > <tr> <th bgcolor = "yellow">name</th> <th bgcolor = "yellow">age</th> <th bgcolor = "yellow">address</th> </tr><%Dim conn Dim rs Set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")conn.Provider="Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0"conn.Open(Server.Mappath("/webdata/it.mdb"))set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.recordset") sql= "SELECT * FROM samer WHERE user = '" & Request.Form("name") & "'"set RS = Conn.Execute(SQL)DO While NOT RS.EOF response.write("<td>" & rs.fields("name") & "</td>") & "<BR>" response.write("<td>" & rs.fields("age") & "</td>") & "<BR>" response.write("<td>" & rs.fields("address") & "</td>") & "<BR>" RS.MoveNextLoop RS.CloseSet RS = nothingConn.CloseSet Conn = nothing%></center></body></html> :)

try this code. check out the code below (your code with small changes marked in bold)<html><body><center><table width="30%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" border="1" ><tr><th bgcolor = "yellow">name</th><th bgcolor = "yellow">age</th><th bgcolor = "yellow">address</th></tr><%Dim conn Dim rs Set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")conn.Provider="Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0"conn.Open(Server.Mappath("/webdata/it.mdb"))set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.recordset") sql= "SELECT * FROM samer WHERE user = '" & Request.Form("name") & "'"set RS = Conn.Execute(SQL)IF NOT RS.EOF THENresponse.write("<td>" & rs.fields("name") & "</td>") & "<BR>"response.write("<td>" & rs.fields("age") & "</td>") & "<BR>"response.write("<td>" & rs.fields("address") & "</td>") & "<BR>"RS.MoveNextLoopELSEResponse.Redirect "loginFalied.asp"END IFRS.CloseSet RS = nothingConn.CloseSet Conn = nothing%></center></body></html>

thank u for ur help , i want to ask you about post html form value to access DB , i am trying that , and its wok propably with <input = "text"> when i need to post the <input="radio" or "checkbox"> i have the following error "type mismatch" ,and i check the db feild thats it yes or no value , if u can help me , please write a simple code thank u :)

Hi, you have to check the datatype for the field in the DB in which you will insert the value from the form..In general it s going to be like this<input type="radio" name = "test" value = "1"> The value from the VALUE attribute will be got when you do a POST. So make sure that the value and the datatype in the DB match.HTH