Backache...seriously

Guest GilbertGil

Guest GilbertGil

Hello everyone,I know it sounds absurd to ask in here, but I think you guys work in front of computer everyday, you may have a solution.I was a cartoonist, I draw my concept art by pencils. I had a helper to animate the cartoons by computers but now I need to do it on my own. Well, apart from the difficulties using computers, I started to develop backaches and I felt numbness in my lower arm sometimes. I am quite confident in my sitting postures (I sit in front of my desk for 10 years scribbling my work) so I don't think this is a cause. My boss simply joke at me "allergic to electronics", but it seems I need a real solution. Please help!

There are the so called "Pen tablets" with WACOM being the leading manufacturer of those... maybe you should get one?What it does is that lets you draw on it with a special pen, similarly to how you'd do it with a sheet of paper, and whatever you draw becomes drawn on the computer (i.e. your pen replaces your mouse cursor, with each draw corresponding to a mouse button being held down and moved around).

Archived