Simple User Editable Pricelist Webpage

Neil

Hi,I'm new to web design/ development and i'm looking for some advice on the following.I'm currently trying to figure out the best way to deal with a request I've had made to me for a web page. My end user is not very computer literate but has asked for a simple page with a list of his products which will remain the same, and the prices next to them which will change from time to time.He would like me to develop something which enables him to change the prices by himself rather than call me to change the coding each time. I'm toying with the idea of using an Rss feed from feedburner/blogger but it sounds like it could easily go wrong if he manages to delete the wrong part of a post.I was thinking that perhaps i could have a page with a form on it held in the site and password protected ( with directory protection in the Cpanel) that fills in the information on a public page. The problem i'm having is that i don't know much about PHP yet so i need a pointer on how to permanently post information to a page which anyone can see. Am i going to need a database inbetween the form and the final page?I hope that made senseThanks in advanceNeil