Hi5 Html Code

BuilderWebsite

holy yikes! Where should we start looking for this div? I'm going through Firebug and am having trouble finding it. Where on the page is it supposed to be? (code or the actual page itself). Are you saying that text should be displayed somewhere?

Look. If you want help, you're going to have to explain more. Look around this board at the questions people ask. When they get the most help, it's because they post a lot of code and explain their problem in many, many sentences. You need to do that to.

huh?I see where that text

hi5 GamesPlay hi5 GamesDavid hasn't played any games recently.
is on the webpage. Are you saying it shouldn't be there if the user hasn't played any games?

Alright, sorry I thought it was enough for you to understand what was the problem.Well, Hi5 is similar to facebook or myspace... There are codes to hide things, and change profile from the normal format.Sites such as http://www.hi5-codes.com/ and many other websites.Unfortunately, the code that I was using is no longer working because I think hi5 is no longer CSS Language, but now HTML.hi5games.pngAs you can see in this picture above, my profile is showing games that I had played a long time ago.For inserting the Hiding Codes, I just write the code on the 'About Me' section.I think I was clear this time :)

It could have never been a CSS only language website, the point of CSS is to separate style from HTML, not for people to use one or the other. (technically you could only use HTML but that's a topic for a different time, but you can never use only CSS.)You're still not explaining yourself clearly. First nothing is showing, now you have a "games" section showing, but you're using code from a different part of the page to hide it...? I'm still lost. If it's using any sort of CSS, the ID's for one div's are not going automatically work on another div unless you change a few things around (primarily the ID). If Hi5 did a bunch of changes, I'm sure there would be some sort of developers blog that would have information on it. Just like Myspace, Facebook, etc.So lets break it down. What is supposed to happen? And what isn't happening? From what I gather, you are trying to make a certain section of the page disappear like it used to, but since it doesn't anymore, you tried using a bit of code from another section and are trying to adapt it to this "games" section? What makes these sections disappear or reappear? If it based of some sort of user action/recent actions, its probably triggered by stuff being saved on the server, and if it doesn't show any recent data for that "section" it would probably send back some sort of message saying nothing new to report, so hide this section. Is that close? From anyone else's perspective, we really have no idea how this site works, so we're totally relying on you to provide us insight as to how this is supposed to be working, and why you might be experiencing this problem. We can't just guess.

OK, let's see if I understand this correctly...I think what he means is that he used to type a section of code into an "About Me" page (similar to the "About Me" on our profiles here) and it would modify the layout of his profile. So typing...<style type='text/css'>#gamesModule { display:none; }</style>...on the "About Me" page would hide the games module of his profile. This seems like a really weird thing to do. Am I even close to what you're talking about, Builderwebsite?If that's the case I think this is something you need to take up with hi5 instead.

Oh, I get it now. Yeah, best to check out hi5 developers forums, FAQ or something. Surely they must have one, no?

Archived