Dynamic Height On Iframe, Or Alt. Solution

Dark_Helmet

Hi guysBeen working a bit my first homepage http://rkhelmet.dkHope you can get the general idea of the layout from the link. It's pretty simple, as I'm new to this, I don't want to overdo it, the first time :)I've been googleing around and can't seem to find the simple answer I'm hoping for, so I've come to the conclusion that there is no really simple answer. I wanted to use a <div> for my for content area, but can't target a <div> with my links in the top and put my other html pages inside the div.So I tried with an iframe, and it first seemed to do exactly what I wanted. but ofcause there is one little problem thats messing it up, the iframe can't change its height based on what's in it. After googleing around, there seems to be some javascript solutions. I've tried some of them but with no luck, though I believe it's doable for me, if I give it some more work.So I wanted to ask you guys what you would do. Try Javascript to insert html file in a <div> ?orTry Javascript to resize the iframe ?orsome completely different approach ?Thanks a bunch :) ps. Thanks to W3s for a fantastic page :)

I would have figured you would have started with the tutorials here. It's still not too late to change your post, :)Give that tut a run through and hopefully it will help give you a better background on whats going on.

Archived