Jquery & Css

MrDNA

Hello there.Been following W3 for a while. Follow lots of tuts topics and got a few certificates! Yay thanks for that!Now Im stuck with a problem.Im a temp in a company. They asked me to make the homepage. Ofc I said yes. Since im probably going to leave soon, I want it so that they can manage without me.So I thought of jQuery iframes loaded onto the page from an external file. Since its a print guild, they want it to look nice.But I cant dress the content loaded in the Iframe. Only BGC. Is there a way to solve this and make-up the content in the Iframe with an external CSS?If not whats an alternative for that?Thank you in advance.Philip

I don't get what you mean by "HTML" sites. What other way is there? And I don't get what's wrong with making a stylesheet. Your styles should ideally be in an external CSS file anyway. But first and foremost, as I asked, where is your content being loaded from? Is it a regular HTML file? (i.e. not coming from an XML file, DB, etc)

Its not a regular HTML file. Its a .txt file. The goal is that they can modify the text in the .txt file. More simple the better.So that they dont have to worry about the lay-out etc. Here is the code: (I do use external stylesheets)<head><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="test2.css" /><meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><title>Untitled Document</title></head><body><div id="Test"><div><iframe class="bagger" src="bagger.html" width="500px" height="500px"scrolling="auto" frameborder="1"></iframe></div></div></body>I hope I made it more clear with this?I just want them to mod text in a txt file and the layout of the text remains the same.Ty in advance and for trying.Philip

Archived