making html as browser wants

neo_codman

Hi all,I have a website having Flash in Header then all contentfor check Linkwhen I open it in IExplorer (any version) its runing as I want without any design problem.butWhen I open it in FFox (any version) one ble line comes in the bottom of header.how should fix?thanks in advance

Browsers all display pages using slightly different methods - a result of the different rendering engines they use. The best way to ensure a web page's compatibility between browsers is to ensure your page uses web best practices, such as the use of tables only for tabular data, and the use of proper CSS positioning instead of, say, spacer divisions. In addition, it is useful to use a CSS reset stylesheet to ensure that the default styles applied by various renderers are neutralised. Having a document validate is also a good idea. Until you do that, you will always find that lots of strange problems crop up as the various browsers attempt to interpret your code in any way they can.... However, in the case of your page, you just have some stray spaces that are pushing the cell's height down. Try removing the whitespace between the <td> tags and the <object> tag they enclose.

Archived