CURDATE

olilish

Hello.I have the following code which simply inserts data gathered from a form and adds it to my database via post.I would like a row in the database to collect the date of when the reccord was added. I have added a DATE field to my databaseMy code:--------------------------------------------------$h1=$_POST['h1'];$body=$_POST['body'];$h2=$_POST['h2'];$a=$_POST['a'];$approved=$_POST['0'];mysql_query("INSERT INTO pages (h1, body, h2, a, approved) VALUES ('$h1', '$body', '$h2', '$a', '$approved')");-------------------------------------------------I believe I can use the CURDATE to automatically add the current date. I have expeirmented with this but can only seem to add a date manually.Any help would be great! - thanks!

Hello.I have the following code which simply inserts data gathered from a form and adds it to my database via post.I would like a row in the database to collect the date of when the reccord was added. I have added a DATE field to my databaseMy code:--------------------------------------------------$h1=$_POST['h1'];$body=$_POST['body'];$h2=$_POST['h2'];$a=$_POST['a'];$approved=$_POST['0'];mysql_query("INSERT INTO pages (h1, body, h2, a, approved) VALUES ('$h1', '$body', '$h2', '$a', '$approved')");-------------------------------------------------I believe I can use the CURDATE to automatically add the current date. I have expeirmented with this but can only seem to add a date manually.Any help would be great! - thanks!
i always useing a mysql support, i mean i'm choice timestamp type with an Attributes:'ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP' and Default:"CURRENT_TIMESTAMP"If this not good for you than try this one $date=date("Y-m-d H:i:s");

Archived