How to access outlook in javascript

abhi_w3schools

Hi Everyone,I have faced a problem during my project. This is as follows:In my project i have to send a mail with attachment. To do this i have used outlook as mail client.Now the problem is that I'm unable to know that whether outlook is configured or not by using JavaScript.Is there any way in JavaScript to check whether outlook is the default mail client or not?Please help me. I really need solution of this problem as soon as possible.ByeNoBugz

No. Don't you think that would be a bit intrusive?Why don't you send the mail server-side?

Hi Synook,thanks for your reply :)actually for my project we don't use any dedicated server. that's the mail problem. So i used outlook as mail client and i need to check whether outlook is configured or not.If you have any idea about sending mail server-side according to my requirement, Please suggest me.Bye

You don't need your own dedicated server, you just need a web server to host your site on, and a mail server you can use to send mail through. Where is your site hosted now, do you have access to either ASP or PHP?

Archived